Paddle Logger Subscriptions
Paddle Logger is free to download with in-app purchases. If you do choose to purchase a subscription, thank you. It allows us to continue working hard to provide customer support, develop new features and keep Paddle Logger running!
Paddle Logger Free Features
- Track your journeys using the GPS in devices you already own.
- Set the adjustable delay, allowing you to safely stow your device before getting on the water and protecting your phone.
- Incorporating Apple Watch, you now no longer need to take your phone on the water to record journeys (However we advise taking your phone in a waterproof case - even the most experienced paddlers can get into difficulty.)
- Using the Watch, enjoy integration with HealthKit and the Health app, this means that your activity on the water also counts towards filling your rings!
- Enable Water Lock on the Apple Watch in settings (within Paddle Logger Apple Watch App) in case you get wet and need to clear the speakers.
- View your trip details in the Digital Logbook. Edit trip notes about your journey and share the trip map and data to any Social Media.
- With Siri integration to start and end a paddle you don’t need to worry about having your device out near the water!
- Swipe right from the home screen and view your weekly paddle statistics in the Paddle Logger Widget.
- Get access to Paddle Logger Lock Screen Widgets, including wind forecasting and paddle statistics.
- Set Paddle Goals for the year
Paddle Logger Subscription Features
- Stay connected with PaddleLIVE®, an unobtrusive system designed to look after you on the water. PaddleLIVE® periodically checks you are ok and sends an alert if you do not respond. You are able to share a real time map of your session and if you get into trouble, send a digital alert to your emergency contacts.
- View more detailed data from your session, including detailed Speed and Pace Data, as well as Splits
- Crop your Trip if you forget to end it!
- Now offering nautical miles and knots for tracking.
- Sort your trips into custom folders and track certain types of session for training and challenges
- Drop pins while out on the water and then view stats for different legs of your trip on the trip map or in the trip details.
- On the detailed satellite Trip Map, visually see how your speed changes across your journey
- Take selfies and photos of your adventures? View them in the Trip Photo Gallery, want to add images after you have finished your journey. Simply press the camera in the gallery to choose from the Camera or Photos app to add new images.
- On Apple Watch view your live Pace and/or Speed.
Managing Your Subscription
When a subscription runs out by default it will be set to auto-renew. Should you not wish to auto-renew you will need to cancel it following the instructions in this help article from Apple.
Once the subscription has expired you will lose the extra data in the Digital Logbook and extra functionality of the tracker. If you choose to renew your subscription or purchase another new one, all features and benefits will be retro-actively applied to previous trips.
Subscriptions are offered on a Monthly, 6-Monthly or Annual basis with payments charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.*
*Payment will be automatically charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current charging period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by the user by visiting Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a purchase to a subscription occurs, where applicable. www.paddlelogger.com/terms