Paddle Logger Edition
Paddle Logger Edition is our first Subscription Service.
The subscription services are offered on either a Monthly or Annual subscription plan. The best thing is that when you purchase a plan, it not only affects trips that you do while you have an active subscription but also any trip you did previously while on the free plan gets upgraded for the duration of the subscription.
If you do choose to purchase a subscription, thank you. It allows us to continue working hard to provide customer support, developing new features and keeping Paddle Logger running!
Paddle Logger Edition added features:
- View more detailed data from your session, including Speed Data and Pace Data
- Now offering nautical miles and knots for tracking.
- Sort your trips into custom folders and track certain types of session for training and challenges
- Drop pins while out on the water and then view stats for different legs of your trip on the trip map or in the trip details.
- On the detailed satellite Trip Map, visually see how your speed changes across your journey
- Take selfies and photos of your adventures? View them in the Trip Photo Gallery, want to add images after you have finished your journey. Simply press the camera in the gallery to choose from the Camera or Photos app to add new images.
Paddle Logger Edition is offered on a Monthly or Annual subscription with payments charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.†
† Payment will be automatically charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current charging period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by the user by visiting Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a purchase to a subscription occurs, where applicable. www.paddlelogger.com/terms